He Thinks My Tractor's Sexy


 

Anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE my country music (no groaning from the haters please..lol). Country music tells a story that I believe most people can relate to whether it be cheating, partying too hard or being in love, but country music can also make you laugh and shake your head. When I first heard the song, She thinks my tractor's sexy by Kenny Chesney it made me laugh. It's a very catchy tune and the lyrics are fun. This top and jeans from Moz Designs is the perfect country summer wear as well as the bare feet that any self respecting southern girl would wear while waiting for her sexy tractor to arrive.

To all of the farmers worldwide and their sexy tractors, thank you all for your hard work trying to keep food on our tables.


Outfit: Moz Designs  Top - "Molly"Boho Blouse

                                   Jeans - "Joplin" Bell Bottom Jeans

Head: Lelutka - Avalon 3.1

Skin: the Skinnery - Darma

Hair: Magika - Celeste


                     

          



Comments

Popular Posts