My Cold Feet!


 

Over the course of my life, I have been fortunate to be able to live in a few different places and experience how the seasons can vary from one place to another. While living in Tennessee, the winters would get very cold, wet and then it would snow. My feet were always cold no matter how many pairs of socks I would  wear. I now live in Australia, where they have these wonderful boots called Ugg Boots. I love these boots! My feet stay warm and toastie all winter long no matter how cold and wet it can get, I just wished I had known about them while living in Tennessee. 

Head: Lelutka - Avalon 3.1

Skin: the Skinnery -Darma

Outfit: *COCO* - Blanket Coat & Skirt Leggings @ Uber

Hair: Doux - Hallucination

Shoes: Moz Designs - "Sheila" UGG Style Boots

Pose & Prop: DPSP - Winter, comes with 4 different poses


Comments

Popular Posts