Bali Holiday


 

Covid restrictions are slowly being lifted here in Western Australia, one of those restrictions is travel. We are now allowed to go to Bali which is a very popular place for Aussies to travel for a holiday. I myself have never been to Bali but according to my husband it is a lovely place. I imagine that it can be a tropical paradise where one can lounge and soak up the sun or take in the many tours that are on offer. While I wait for the opportunity to visit Bali, I have found a wonderful place here in Second life that I can go, to experience a tropical holiday.

Head: Lelutka - Ora 3.1 @ THE INITHIUM EVENT

Skin: the Skinnery - Antonia    

Hair: .Shi Hair - Aman

Eyes: AG. Fierce Eyes @ Access

Outfit: Blackbird Lace - Letha Outfit @ Designer Showcase

Accessories: [HJ]-Lei Lei Collection @ Designer Showcase

Comments

Popular Posts